Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pink Parisian Shower

I offered to throw a baby shower for a good friend of mine. She has two boys and is expecting a little girl now! It took me a while to settle on a theme, but once it came it pulled together so well!


It is hard to see, but there is a filigree watermark on the pink cardstock. So cute.


We had a wonderful assortment of food displayed using 'lifts and levels'. Everything was amazing! Thank you everyone for your help!


These are Crab Sandwiches. THEY. ARE. SO. GOOD. They really were a huge hit.


Lehi's Dream...otherwise known as Chocolate Mint Decadence. It really is that good.
5 lbs. of chocolate. No flour. Yeah.


I hung up a sheet and used some fabric to create a faux wall/window look. It turned out really cute! I also created a cool frame using spraypainted cardboard, then drew a simplified picture of the Eiffel Tower using chalk pastels and suspended it in the frame with fishing line. It was really, really cool. I may end up doing something similar to this with more permanent supplies...


I really loved the balloons on the ceiling. It just made things so...festive. :)
It was a great party and I had so much fun planning it! Hopefully this post can inspire you all to step outside the "party planning box" and have some fun!

1 comment:

The Cabby Crafter said...

i love the pink and black balloons :)