Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Creative Easter Eggs

With things being super crazy around my house as of late, I forgot to post this before Easter-better late than never, right? Now you'll all be very prepared for next year. :)

Megan, at Not Martha, created these A.M.A.Z.I.N.G chocolate filled real eggshells. Are these not the most fabulous things you've ever seen??? They are filled with lots of yummy, little treats and a small gift. What a fanflippintastic idea and beautiful photography!!! *I originally ran across this tutorial while reading this article on MSN about Easter eggs. They have some absolutely stunning ones that they've showcased.


I was perusing Martha Stewart's site and found these beautiful eggs. I wish I had the time to make some of these babies! They too are made using real egg shells and are decorated with fabric trim. Sooooo creative!

No comments: