Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can I Write a Random Post?

Hello there! It's been a while since I've been awake enough to even think about blogging-thanks tiny baby- but I haven't given up yet! I actually applied recently to be the guest food blogger over at Somewhat Simple. And I didn't make it. Bummer. But, I did get a nice photo-nod to my mad skills on this post. Yay for me! We've been busy with all sorts of summer fun and summer food. For some reason chips scream summer to me (weird?) and Larz tends to agree.



Aevri had a birthday and learned how to walk. Look at those thighs! Wow!



So it has been pretty darn busy around here lately. The other super-cool-and-really-fun thing I've been working on is a craft show!! A friend of mine invited me to share a booth and my hubby gave permission for me to do it on his birthday, so I'm STOKED! I've got two patterns for sweet little girl dresses, a hoard of women's shirts, and a brand spankin' new metal stamping set for some fab jewelry. :) I'm hoping to have some things to share in the not-too-distant-future. Thanks for checking back in!

No comments: