Thursday, January 20, 2011

The 10 Dollar Scrapbook

I used to be a part of a monthly craft group, until we moved away for a job. The hostess provided dinner, and we each paid $10 for a craft. The last month I lived there, I created this little beauty. It is a 6X6 inch mini chipboard front scrapbook that holds the pictures of all of the monthly crafters, and a spot to write names, dates, addresses, etc.

There were 4 different basic page layouts customized with different papers. I printed my own journaling spots on transparencies (it was cheaper) using a stamp and black Stazon ink.


I also included an envelope to keep memorabilia.

This was one of the most difficult projects I've ever undertaken, primarily because I had to make make 16 of them for $10 a piece or less! Way to go me. :)

3 comments:

The Pluims said...

How did you make all of that with only $10?? AMAZING!! I love it.

Margo said...

That was one of the best craft nights. You are the best. We miss you.

{Carli} said...

How perfect, you are so creative! Thank you so much for sharing!