Thursday, March 10, 2011

El Cheapo 4: Natural Green Wreath

As we all know, wreaths are very popular right now. This wreath actually turned out very different than I was expecting, but I still love it! It was a quick project-about 1 hour-and came in under the $5 budget. This "natural" green wreath is my ode to spring and I hope that you will love it as much as I do!

Materials:
1-18" wreath-Dollar Tree, $1
1-bag of moss-Dollar Tree, $1
1-bag white potpourri-Dollar Tree, $1
1-bag green potpourri-Dollar Tree, $1
Hot glue gun
Scrap ribbon


1. If using the bagged moss, begin gluing moss all over the wreath. If using a moss mat, like I did, cut it in strips and wrap/glue around the wreath.



2. Arrange the different pieces of potpourri until you like it and glue in place.

3. Using your scrap ribbon, make a bow around the wreath and hang. :) Congrats! You're done!

6 comments:

Gage said...

Holy cow. I LOVE it. I want to make one for my front door. That's all. Maybe I will go to the dollar store today. So cute.

Charlotte said...

Super cute, Aubrey!

Unknown said...

I love it! You should submit it over at Dollar Store Crafts -- $4 for an awesome wreath!

Aubrielle said...

Thanks everyone! And thanks Lu, I'll try! :)

twilightgecko said...

okay.. it's simple and so pretty.. thanks.. i am doing one of my own tomorrow.. :)

Melanie said...

Soooooo stinkin' cute!!! Love it! I'm making one!